"Pre-save" campaigns for Spotify allow their fans to save a new release in their Spotify's collection / library before its release date.
How to request a Spotify Pre-Save Campaign:
- Sign up for a free smartURL account. Make sure to verify your email address after you’ve created your account; you’ll need to do this in order to get access to smartURL’s pre-save tool.
- You will need the Spotify URI of the product. We can provide it to you if you request it to us. Write an email to email@example.com.
- Once you receive the Spotify URI from us:
- Log in to your smartURL account and select the “PRE-SAVE” option:
- Enter your Spotify URI in the box labelled “Spotify Product Id”, then fill out the rest of the form to setup your pre-save page. You’ll see a preview of your pre-save page as you scroll down the form; you can customize this page if you want to using the “Customize Pre-save Page” options. Feel free to ignore any of the advanced options like “Additional Spotify Products”, “Customize Shareable Content”, “Advanced Retargeting”, etc.
- Click the “Save smartURL” button at the bottom of the page when you’re done. This will take you to a new page, where you’ll find the link to your new pre-save page.